Friday, August 26, 2011

I hate this feelingg.


I aamm so weaakk. .
Why my Lord. . I've been going through all this almost 4years.
In which every year has a different kind of story.
That really can put pain in my heart.
As for this year, I don't know what's the matter.
But I can still feel the pain.
Someone pleaseee take me away from all these. .
so that I can build a new surrounding that I wish to have it so much. .
A new surrounding build based on the lessons I've been taking of.
A new surrounding that can take me away from being a sinner :(
My future husband?
ya Allah, am I running away? Only You know what is happening inside me my dear God.
Guide me ya Allah :(

Perhaps, this is one of the solutions He gives to me.
An offer to study overseas which I already accepted it.
One year from now insyaAllah.
I'll be soon leaving all these. . ?
And possibly this year gonna be my last Raya in Malaysia before I go. .
I hate this mixed feeeeeeling :'(


True, as a human, I have lots of wishes. .

(take a note, things above are not exactly what I wish.
just a picture to relate what I wanna say)

But I hope I won't be like a boy in that picture.
I won't do nothing. I have to do somethinggg from now onwards.
A simple step will do for the beginning.
As the saying goes "sikit2 lama2 jadi bukit"
Yeaah, better do something than nothing.
InsyaAllah.

Really have to keep this in mind.
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending

Besides effort that I will put on, give me the strength my Lord, to really say the wishes in front of the person that I want to, the strength to make the wishes really come true, the strength to face any challenges that may come on my way to achieve the dreams.
Indeed, it is You we worship and You we ask for help.


Ramadhan is going so fast.
Oh pleaaaseee don't :(
I hate this feeling as well.





No comments: